Unbranded video link.. What? Help! Asap. Real estate

Reaction score
So amateur question. Need help asap please. hypothetically speaking, a random person has sent a video, mp4 rendered ready to go to a real estate person, NOT IN THE US. they are trying to upload the video to MLS and tell this person, they tried but it needs to be unbranded and a link. Nothing worked via usually sharing techniques.. Am I missing something? Is unbranded like a format of a link, or something more "protected" that requires some sort of formal identity.. Wtf is up with MLS being so hard..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So amateur question. Need help asap please. hypothetically speaking, a random person has sent a video, mp4 rendered ready to go to a real estate person, NOT IN THE US. they are trying to upload the video to MLS and tell this person, they tried but it needs to be unbranded and a link. Nothing worked via usually sharing techniques.. Am I missing something? Is unbranded like a format of a link, or something more "protected" that requires some sort of formal identity.. Wtf is up with MLS being so hard..

if it was a downloaded video, ( example Vimeo) there are copy write protections placed there when it was uploaded by the producer of the video. On vimeo-- the producer has to disable those protections before they can be used on other sites.

if it was a downloaded video, ( example Vimeo) there are copy write protections placed there when it was uploaded by the producer of the video. On vimeo-- the producer has to disable those protections before they can be used on other sites.
Thanks that makes sense. So I uploaded it to dropvox and they downloaded via Dropbox. Anything causing it there? Or do I need to render it with Adobe in an alternate way?

Hypothetically.

Thanks that makes sense. So I uploaded it to dropvox and they downloaded via Dropbox. Anything causing it there? Or do I need to render it with Adobe in an alternate way?

Hypothetically.

I use dropbox and have never had to set copy write permissions to share video-- so if you render and upload an MP4 it may be shareable. What format did you render it in? MLS may be the issue- can the rendered video be uploaded directly to MLS?

I use dropbox and have never had to set copy write permissions to share video-- so if you render and upload an MP4 it may be shareable. What format did you render it in? MLS may be the issue- can the rendered video be uploaded directly to MLS?
Thanks. That's what I assumed. Idk about MLS specific render.... It appears to be a problem with MLS file type I guess... Oh well, only a realtor drone pilot would know I guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31