Unbelievable DJI Repair Time!

Just received my P3P back today and took it out for a flight. I had ZERO problems and flew 32,675' w/o video or RC loss. Only took it about 3000' out but it flew flawlessly. Not sure what DJI did, but I'm very happy. They cut my Gold stickers and didn't replace them. They are still on the top shell but not on the bottom. Actually, it looks like they gave me a new bird with the same camera. I just checked on the bracing and it is the new bracing on the motor mounts. They also put a new device holder on my RC. DJI really fixed me up this time! I'm truly sorry there are others who may be having trouble, but I could not be more pleased!
That's great that it flew with no problems. Now I'm more excited than ever to get mine back and take for a test drive. I got notice it shipped last Friday, only 2 days after payment posted. That was really fast. I heard so many stories of it taking weeks, I was prepared for the long haul.

I have not had bad experiences with DJI repair. I know some have stated their difficulty but this is my 2nd time for a repair. One was a P2 and now my P3P. P2 was a flyaway/crash repair with about 6 weeks turnaround. P3P was lightning fast! They received it on Monday 1-11 and I just got an email notifying me that it has been repaired and is on its way back! That is 4 days!

I was extremely frustrated with the updated FW problem and losing video signal. I did everything they said in emails and phone calls back and forth to rectify the problem to no avail. They always responded in a timely manner. They finally authorized me to send it in with no promise of free repair but I was not charged for this repair. I can't guarantee that everyone's experience will be like mine, but right now, I'm a happy camper. We'll see how she flies and how I can see upon return. Thanks DJI! I think you're making progress!
I sent my P3P in for repair after a minor crash rendered it incommunicado with the RC and also resulted in some minor gimbal damage. 5 days after it was receipted for and it was on its way back. I like the website status "meter." Very happy. Customer service is obviously getting better.

I think any company that grows as quickly as DJI, must of necessity, do everything they can to make their customer a major priority. I know they can't give away the "farm" but stellar customer service really is advertising that can't be beat whenever problems arise.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj