Unbelievable, but is it true?

Yes...I saw that and checked some of the comments from others who had either bought it...or mostly, did not think it was all it was described to be... Sounds like there are a LOT of exemptions....but, You be DeJudge..!

Hovtech said:
Amazon is selling insurance on your P2V for 4 years for $80. This includes any accidental damage. We have to look into this.

http://www.amazon.com/4-Year-Camcorder- ... y_p_text_y

BTW, this was on the same page as the P2V+

Interesting. I know that I have seen that done in the past for helicopters... normally the cost of the insurance is the cost of the ★widget★ to the person offering it?
Moose

Thank you for contacting the SmartGuard Protection Team. Unfortunately, this plan only covers cameras/camcorders. The Phantom Visiton+ Quadcopter would qualify for the Electronics Plan. Unfortunately, we do not offer Accidental Protection for our Electronics Plan. Our Electronics Plan cover electrical or mechanical failures that might occur. Below we have provided instructions on how to cancel your protection plan. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

To initiate a return request, please log in to your Amazon account and click on "Your Account". Next, in the “Orders” section, please click on "Return or Replace Items". Follow the prompts to complete your return request. Once submitted, you should see a credit back onto the original payment method within 3-5 business days.

Thank you,

Tami Fukui
SmartGuard Protection Team

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl