Unauthorized sellers on amazon

Man what a bummer, I can only imagine the anticipation of your new toy arriving dissolving away as you opened that crappy box.

FWIW I bitched at Amazon and they did issue me an "I'm sorry" compensatory credit that covers the cost of expedited shipping from another supplier to me. I held them accountable because their product listing states it comes with a warranty from DJI which is obviously misleading when the product comes from an unauthorized dealer.

Good luck!

I just got ripped by opengadgetstore.com !! Stay away , you can't buy a phantom 3 advanced bundle for $800.00. Sent my money and they kept it, no phantom!!

I just got ripped by opengadgetstore.com !! Stay away , you can't buy a phantom 3 advanced bundle for $800.00. Sent my money and they kept it, no phantom!!

Wow they are selling a P3 bundle for $50 less than their P2s?

Hoping this will be an easy dispute with your credit card company.

Thats definitely not how they're supposed to look.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 294
This fake company has very high end RC drones that fly and drive on the ground!! Stay away!! Very great looking site, I did let the web company that sold the soft wear to these crooks know. They are going to do what they can to shut them down!

That site (and its prices) scream "scam"

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is

Do some research before buying in future (especially for something so expensive):
http://opengadgetstore.com.cutestat.com/
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/opengadgetstore.com

I do hope you get your money back, though. Please at least tell us you paid through some secure portal like PayPal?

Edit:
Oh you paid through money gram. Well. Are you still waiting on a Nigerian Prince to send you $50M, too? :rolleyes:

Reactions: AlmostTan
I just purchased one from an Amazon seller. The seller was not an authorized dealer and I was ignorant of that fact before my purchase and only realized this after reading this thread.
There are many sellers on Amazon who are not authorized DJI dealers -- and, even more on eBay. There are also many authorized DJI dealers selling on both Amazon and eBay. So, it can be a great place to make your purchase if you do your homework.

I spend a lot of time maintaining a list of authorized DJI dealers on Amazon and eBay. For those people who want to skip that research, head over to my website to find Phantoms being sold by authorized DJI dealers:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

Reactions: AlmostTan
Nope, he was smooth sent money gram by by money and now I'm going to order one and pay the proper price only now my drone cost me two grand!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic