Unable to enter camera view

Reaction score
Hi
I just got my new Phantom 4. Im not able to enter camera view in the Dji Go-app. I use a iPad mini 2 and the "charge-cable" who follows the iPad/iPhone. I have the same problem using my iPhone 6+.

When I turn on the power on the controller and the Phantom 4, the controller have a stable green light. The battery-indicators are green on bothe the controller and the Phantom 4. The Phantom 4 gets two green lights under the propells, and two red ones.

Since Im not able to connetct the app propperly, I hve not been able to update/check for updats on the software

Does anyone have an ide what Im doing wrong?

Try using a different lightning cable.

I once cured a 'video disconnected' problem by removing the MicroSD card. I shut down the craft, removed the card, turned the craft back on, and the video started working.

It continued working after I put the card back in and has worked ever since. (Make sure the craft is off when removing or inserting the card).

Hi
I just got my new Phantom 4. Im not able to enter camera view in the Dji Go-app. I use a iPad mini 2 and the "charge-cable" who follows the iPad/iPhone. I have the same problem using my iPhone 6+.

When I turn on the power on the controller and the Phantom 4, the controller have a stable green light. The battery-indicators are green on bothe the controller and the Phantom 4. The Phantom 4 gets two green lights under the propells, and two red ones.

Since Im not able to connetct the app propperly, I hve not been able to update/check for updats on the software

Does anyone have an ide what Im doing wrong?

Have you activated and registered the aircraft with DJI yet?
You will not get camera view until this is completed.

Follow this order by starting with everything turned off.

1) Turn on drone (while it finds GPS signals)
2) Connect remote to phone/tablet
3) Turn on and unlock phone/tablet
4) Turn on remote
5) Launch DJI App (if not started automatically by auto-launch)

i've found a work arround for this issue.
yesterday i just bought new tablet (teclast x89 brand). i have the same problem at first. tried to google to find out but no avail....

finnaly, i found it my self....

1. make sure both AC + RC is connected each other, i determine it when i can move the gimbal by the RC's stick / dial.
2. unplug and re connect the USB cable at the RC's USB port, and it will automatically launch the DJI.GO app.

i'm not sure wether this steps applied to every device, but worth to try. it just worked perfectly for me.

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers