Unable to "Enter Camera View" on apple DJI app

Reaction score
I just bought a new Phanton 4 and I'm trying to connect to my iPhone 6+ and the step 4 "enter camera view" is not allowing me to enter. I have tried three different usb cables but definitively I believe is not that. Any advice?

Attachments

• P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 311
I just bought a new Phanton 4 and I'm trying to connect to my iPhone 6+ and the step 4 "enter camera view" is not allowing me to enter. I have tried three different usb cables but definitively I believe is not that. Any advice?
Have you activated your P4 by registering with DJI?

Yes make sure you registered, but it happened to me yesterday, power everything down, then power up controller first then phantom then DJI Go app, I then hit camera view

Thank you BB for your reply.. Could you please help me and forward the link where I have to register.. Sorry for my ignorance but I'm not good on this..
You must be connected to your wifi or Internet with your device.
Power everything up in the sequence that grahamsknight mentioned above.
You should see the activation screen. Use your current email and a user name to activate. Once activated, you will be able to enter camera view.
Edit:
You also need a password, but you do not need to use your email password. Create a new one as it will activate your DJI account.

You must be connected to your wifi or Internet with your device.
Power everything up in the sequence that grahamsknight mentioned above.
You should see the activation screen. Use your current email and a user name to activate. Once activated, you will be able to enter camera view.
Edit:
You also need a password, but you do not need to use your email password. Create a new one as it will activate your DJI account.
Thank you BB.. final got it.. now its downloading and updating the firmware ..

Reactions: Drone Master
Thank you BB.. final got it.. now its downloading and updating the firmware ..
Glad to see you got it going. It is recommended that you read the user manual and ask any questions you have here on the forum. There are some amazing knowledgeable pilots on here to help.
Happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj