Unable to connect to IMU for follow me

Reaction score
Hello
I was given a phantom 3 for Christmas and am having some issues with the follow me
Follow me works perfectly on my fiancés iPad and iPhone and works fine on my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 however, due to the size of the tab 10.1 and not liking Apple, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy tab A 8inch as it was on your list of compatible devices.
My issue is that, when trying to use follow me on this new tablet, I get a message saying unable to connect to IMU on device (or similar)
What do I do to fix this??
Thanks

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449987752.527420.jpg

Location is on but when running IMU GPS app the following is 0 on the Tab A but works on the 10.1 tablet
Does the tablet have to have a SIM card to work?

Last edited:
After going though the list of compatible androids found on this forum I chose the samsung galaxy tab A ,the WIFi version and getting no imu on device when trying to activate follow me. Should I of gotten the cellular (Sim card ) one instead.

I have cracked it imu is a group of sensors a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes, sometimes also magnetometers and or compass combined with gps. This is what the tablet needs the have for follow me to work on the P3S. The are a number of apps you can down load to check if a tablet has the sensors. Or if you're buying a new one it's a lot of checking spec sheets

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20