Unable to connect to camera app/aircraft

Reaction score
Phantom 3 standard. I get a message saying remote controller connected, please connect to aircraft. I am connected to the wifi and everything seems to be working except for the app. Help please

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 464
From the looks of your posted image you're in the Inspire area. Scroll to the Phantom Standard and make sure your cable is connected to the controller and iPad/iPhone/Android device.

This is the screen you should be in Erod and welcome to the forum :)
IMG_1592.PNG

We don't use cables but Wifi

Reactions: Clampit
Right and sorry I forgot the Standard uses wifi from the camera to send signal back like the Phantom fc40 did. With that setup, you had to turn on the camera to enable the signal.

Erod do not power up your bird with out reading the quick start .
Right and sorry I forgot the Standard uses wifi from the camera to send signal back like the Phantom fc40 did. With that setup, you had to turn on the camera to enable the signal.
Sorta but you don't cut the camera on Lonewolf . Erod you have read the quickstart..right ?
You power up your bird with the camera locked and ya might mess it up .

Erod do not power up your bird with out reading the quick start .

Sorta but you don't cut the camera on Lonewolf . Erod you have read the quickstart..right ?
You power up your bird with the camera locked and ya might mess it up .

I did read the quick start and everything. I was doing the firmware update and it stopped and the camera stopped working after. It might of corrupted the files maybe?

I did read the quick start and everything. I was doing the firmware update and it stopped and the camera stopped working after. It might of corrupted the files maybe?
I don't know just what you've done . Start up update takes a little while and that screen you put up is wrong for the standard .
Camera stopped working ...like what you mean .
The screen shot you showed has me buggered :)
Is that where you tried to update from ?

I don't know just what you've done . Start up update takes a little while and that screen you put up is wrong for the standard .
Start over and give it time . I think I see what you did .
From the Standard screen

Well now it doesn't even give me the option to update the drone. The issue is that I can't access the camera live feed. Yeah the only option for phantom 3 standard is to update it through the app I believe.

OK I just powered mine up and when I opened the app it went straight to the standard screen and I can't swipe it to anything else .
Then I hit Enter Camera View and there I see the view from the camera . Not sure what else to tell you at this point .

Just did it again and almost looks like you haven't set up an account yet .As soon as my wifi connects and I go into go app it goes
straight to my bird .

I'm logged in. Can you send me a quick video of the steps?

OK I just powered mine up and when I opened the app it went straight to the standard screen and I can't swipe it to anything else .
Then I hit Enter Camera View and there I see the view from the camera . Not sure what else to tell you at this point .
oged

From looking back at your video Erod you are doing the same steps as I do . Have you tried another device ?
Here's what I see . After I power up the TX then the quad and then go in setting's to wifi I get this IMG_1595.PNG I then open Go app and get this IMG_1596.PNG It says Aircraft connected , I click Enter Camera and then see this IMG_1597.PNG
I don't know how you started with the app from the beginning and really don't know what this is . I would try another device .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj