Unable to charge battery in DJI charger?

Reaction score
Hi, for my FPV setup I've bought this battery that I use to power the monitor and the RX.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-N...Battery-Pack-RC-Plane-Heli-Car-/230957381350?

I assumed that I could charge this battery using the DJI balanced charger, but nothing happens when I plug it in. The two batteries I use for flying the Phantom works fine (they are bigger), but this small one doesn't charge.

It is a 11,1V 3S battery, so to me it should function just like the other batteries? Why doesn't this one charge?

Use the volt meter to test the balance lead. Keep the negative probe at the black wire then use the positive probe to test the other 3 wires. It should read 4.xx, 8.xx and 12.xx respectively, otherwise the wire(s) may break loose.

There is no reason why the stock charger can't be used with this pack.

When you plug in the pack (both connectors), what led light do you see on the charger?

Thanks, I did the tests, and the voltages seemed reasonable. When I then plugged it into the charger it suddenly worked.

Not sure why, cause it doesn't seem like there are any loose wires, and I connected and disconnected it several times last time I tried, but this time it behaves like it should.

Go figure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31