Ummm How bad is it??

Reaction score
Hi all...had a bit of a hard landing...and this is the result....how do I fix it..everything seems to be fine, no prop damage, camera is good...so... can I just let it be <"

Thanks!!~

Attachments

• DSC_3880.JPG
    DSC_3880.JPG
    523.2 KB · Views: 533
You've pulled out the screw that holds the landing gears.
If ****, replace lower case.
If not, use a cable tie in the 2 holes to secure the landing skids.

Remove the landing gear, push the fitting back in, set it with superglue, let it dry, replace the landing gear.

The same thing happened to mine back in June. I removed the metal insert and put a larger screw in there. It's been fine since then.

So..beside the landing gear, everything seemed ok. But after I reinstalled the battery that popped out, on start up one motor clicked, hesitated about two seconds and started up. After it started it sounded fine, and responded as it should.
I turned the vision off and on a couple of times and the motor never caused any more problems. I took it for a slow and low test flite and all was well. Is it ok, can I go ahead and keep flying?

Thanks!

:D
I would check that motor for possible debris inside. Make sure all the motors feel the same when spun by hand. Also check for temperature differences after flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik