Ultimate Phantom 3 Pro bundle for sale! $1100

Reaction score
IMG_8289.PNG IMG_8292.PNG
IMG_8289.PNG
IMG_8292.PNG
IMG_8289.PNG
This is the ultimate bundle with several accessories! This drone has only been flown a handful of times and has never come close to crashing. It is in near mint condition. Most importantly there are 4 smart batteries with original 100w charger. I also have detachable prop guards, upgraded aluminum tablet mount from the DJI inspire that is super solid! There is also a fully WATERPROOF nanuk case with custom foam moldings (and $30 shoulder strap)for all the accessories. I also have the authentic DJI tablet hood for tablets under 9", original box, silicon sleeve for remote and one additional set of brand new props with drawstring bag. There is nothing else you could possibly need!

$1100 OBO
Buyer pays shipping unless local pickup

View attachment 66888 View attachment 66889 View attachment 66888 View attachment 66889 View attachment 66888 This is the ultimate bundle with several accessories! This drone has only been flown a handful of times and has never come close to crashing. It is in near mint condition. Most importantly there are 4 smart batteries with original 100w charger. I also have detachable prop guards, upgraded aluminum tablet mount from the DJI inspire that is super solid! There is also a fully WATERPROOF nanuk case with custom foam moldings (and $30 shoulder strap)for all the accessories. I also have the authentic DJI tablet hood for tablets under 9", original box, silicon sleeve for remote and one additional set of brand new props with drawstring bag. There is nothing else you could possibly need!

$1100 OBO
Buyer pays shipping unless local pickup
Ultimate bundles include free pizza.

Reactions: Jshans

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31