Ultimate flight v3

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Just gave djigo4 the boot now using ultimate flight app,,,anything to watch out for with this,,,all set up but no test flight yet,,thanks ian ,, I notice there's not many settings in app,,unlike djigo4,,,talks to much,,,might fly better??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gave djigo4 the boot now using ultimate flight app,,,anything to watch out for with this,,,all set up but no test flight yet,,thanks ian ,, I notice there's not many settings in app,,unlike djigo4,,,talks to much,,,might fly better??????
Wow 60 views no comment must be ok

I had a look but since I can't download it in iOS, I've got nothing. Why are you ditching the dji go app?
Um just going to try for change,,,been thinking a payed app might be better than free app,,,was going to get litchi at first but ended up getting this,,,hopefully with no regrets,,if I keep this app with this device and one set of flight data etc,,,djigo4 can stay on other tablet with its funny numbers game,,,no test yet ,,rain and wind.?...one thing concerning is the lack of people using this app ,,,,

Um just going to try for change,,,been thinking a payed app might be better than free app,,,was going to get litchi at first but ended up getting this,,,hopefully with no regrets,,if I keep this app with this device and one set of flight data etc,,,djigo4 can stay on other tablet with its funny numbers game,,,no test yet ,,rain and wind.?...one thing concerning is the lack of people using this app ,,,,
Hmmm, well I use the litchi paid app and am using it less due to the pano mode not working properly, waiting for the next dji firmware upgrade to fix it (according to advice from litchi). You'll still need the dji app for firmware etc updates, but I'm finding it more stable than litchi and would only use another app if people on here raved about it. Is it ever sunny in NZ?

Hmmm, well I use the litchi paid app and am using it less due to the pano mode not working properly, waiting for the next dji firmware upgrade to fix it (according to advice from litchi). You'll still need the dji app for firmware etc updates, but I'm finding it more stable than litchi and would only use another app if people on here raved about it. Is it ever sunny in NZ?
Yeh sometimes sunny,,,ok thanks I was wondering that,,when fine I try one flight,,hope not a fatal flight,,does have couple different modes compared to djigo
1494556844835-528756787.jpg
what you just say about updates got me thinking might have to go back to dji,,,now I have a bit of doubt about this app,,,

Reactions: tevek
Yeh sometimes sunny,,,ok thanks I was wondering that,,when fine I try one flight,,hope not a fatal flight,,does have couple different modes compared to djigoView attachment 82116what you just say about updates got me thinking might have to go back to dji,,,now I have a bit of doubt about this app,,,
Litchi has most of that stuff and most people here reckon it's great. I use it for missions and its schmick for saying goodbye to your drone for most of the flight as I cannot see or hear it. You can keep the dji app sitting in the background and only use it when required. One thing to note though with litchi and maybe the other apps, is that your max altitudes and RTH numbers are copied over from the dji app which need to be correct. You cannot change them in litchi and need to change them first in dji. As for the weather over there, we are moving into winter and my sense of cold is nothing compared to what you are going to get shortly...

Litchi has most of that stuff and most people here reckon it's great. I use it for missions and its schmick for saying goodbye to your drone for most of the flight as I cannot see or hear it. You can keep the dji app sitting in the background and only use it when required. One thing to note though with litchi and maybe the other apps, is that your max altitudes and RTH numbers are copied over from the dji app which need to be correct. You cannot change them in litchi and need to change them first in dji. As for the weather over there, we are moving into winter and my sense of cold is nothing compared to what you are going to get shortly...
OK thanks for info,,,oh great more weather ,,,,back to spinning blades with me finger,,I get litchi next week,,,thanks again and take care:)

OK thanks for info,,,oh great more weather ,,,,back to spinning blades with me finger,,I get litchi next week,,,thanks again and take care:)
Update,,,,had test flight today with ultimate flight v3,,,nice and stable app but my vidio on playback and SD card clear but seemed to be frozen with occasional picture change,,,,,,,warning voice handy but was saying vertical speed - 7kph,,,,odd,,,,we'll back to djigo4,,,,try litchi next week,,,,,:),,,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic