Ultimate Flight - price update

Reaction score
An updated coming in a few weeks will include additional features and with these there will likely be an increase in the price. Currently $20 for the app (no in-app purchases) and free companion apps for VR and OSMO (recently updated to SDK 3.3 from DJI) I expect the app to increase to $25 (still no in-app purchases).

UF includes all the modes you expect including P4 Tracking with obstacle avoidance and the mission planner includes features not found in any other existing app today. The planner allows you to create orbit missions, defining points and degrees of rotation. Orbit and panorama points are calculated at runtime, define the parameters and leave the app to calculate the flight. Create missions the way you want using altitudes above ground (or above takeoff as you do today) and switch back and forth allowing the app to calculate the altitudes based on the selected mode.

There are many advanced altitude and map management services mainly used by more advances map makers and you can read more about those in the documentation here: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?dev_acc=01059454781857147072#MarketListingPlace:p=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight3

The new update will add more pre-defined waypoint types and features so by getting the app today you will get all the updates for a lower price. Even if you fly other apps you will very likely find features in UF that are not in your current app (and vis-a-versa).

Download the app from the store today:

DJI Ultimate Flight - v3 - Android Apps on Google Play

Last edited:
After all this time, isn't about time a developer steps up and makes a unique app from what's out there? If nothing else create a plugin to the DJI legal SDK app. By now we should have 2-3 features we've never had before. This is what makes a man rich. There are so many users out there that say "well...I've spent and added pretty much all there is. Hopefully something new comes along so I don't get bored".

The idea would be to ask the users if they could add an ability to their A/C, what would it be?

And now we have the Mavic in the scene which brings another GO app unit to the group.

This is for all the fliers that read this. What reasonable one thing would you like your A/C to have, or be able to do, that it does not do now?

Reactions: Digdat0 and kenargo
Stop failing due to asking for license data in the field. Gets old enough to finally switch to another app. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

After all this time, isn't about time a developer steps up and makes a unique app from what's out there? If nothing else create a plugin to the DJI legal SDK app. By now we should have 2-3 features we've never had before. This is what makes a man rich. There are so many users out there that say "well...I've spent and added pretty much all there is. Hopefully something new comes along so I don't get bored".

The idea would be to ask the users if they could add an ability to their A/C, what would it be?

And now we have the Mavic in the scene which brings another GO app unit to the group.

This is for all the fliers that read this. What reasonable one thing would you like your A/C to have, or be able to do, that it does not do now?

Can you expand on what you'd like to see? I'm curious!

Unfortunately DJI doesn't make their app's source available so any app needs to reinvent much of their functionality and then start adding.

Stop failing due to asking for license data in the field. Gets old enough to finally switch to another app. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Which license? The one from Google or the one from DJI? There are easy solutions for each but the answer is specific. The docs have a rather deep troubleshooting section that might also help.

ultimate flight will be for IOS sometime?

Sorry, but not likely. Unlike most other apps out there who are small or larger companies I'm a 1-person show and really don't have time to create another version on another platform. Besides; iOS is loaded with existing apps so the space is fairly full for anyone new to that market.

I believe the orbit mission function is unique, it's the main reason I bought the app.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj