Ultimate Flight - open beta coming soon

Reaction score
DJI Ultimate Flight - v3 - Android Apps on Google Play

Testing is beginning soon with open beta to follow with a few weeks.

App includes:

Panorama, Orbit, Follow me, Ground Station/Waypoints and camera focus assist. Flight Logs with auto-upload for BOTH HealthyDrones.com and DroneLogbook.com.

(A UF exclusive) - Waypoint mode includes a number of waypoint 'easy operations' to make creating complex mission tasks a 1-step operation. Create complex missions that contain 3-d Panorama photo shots at any point within the mission. Also available is an orbit waypoint with the same configurations as traditional obit operations except with the flexibility to insert them at aly location within a waypoint mission.

Other notable facts:

- Panorama mode: shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas with 1-touch
- Drawable waypoint path
- Plan from home and save waypoint and orbit missions to be loaded once on-sight
- Find my Drone

Exclusive to UF:

- Load KML mission files created with other apps (like MapsMadeEasy.com and many others)
- Load map overlays via KMZ files

Plus all the common modes you expect an app to include:

- Follow me
- Orbit
- Home lock
- Course lock
- Automatic selfie mode
- Auto record
- Dynamic and dragable home point
- Onscreen information display (includes UTM and DMS formats for scientific study work)

Last edited:
Hi Ken - will this work with the advanced as well? You know I like your software!

The app currently works with the Advanced, Professional and Inspire 1. The SDK just released a few days ago adds support for the Phantom 3 Standard which I am working on the integration currently.

Tried clicking on link and it gives me 404 error and nothing is there. Is it just not there yet or do I need to be invited? Thanks Will this be for android?

Please use the opt-in link at the bottom to gain access to the next update of Ultimate Flight. This update is a bit rough and as such I am posting this as an alpha until operation is fully completed.

There is NOTHING in the app that will risk your UAVs, the DJI SDK will not allow apps to perform destructive operations but as always remember that the flight switch returns immediate control to you (pilot)! The same is true for the GO app; the flight mode switch is your friend!!!

The new camera settings are exposed but not so pretty visually (that is something being worked on).

This version should work with the Phantom 3 Standard but until my P3S arrives I cannot be sure if there will be areas that may result in the application closing unexpectedly. I'm fairly certain the flight modes will work correctly but not so certain about the settings. Camera settings for the X5 will be added soon, if they are not in the initial release.

I am performing additional testing on some of the more used areas of the app before releasing in a couple days.

The full link to opt-in is: Sign in - Google Accounts

Note: If the link presents you with the option to opt-out, please opt-out first and then re-opt-in. Google has been unreliable with new test releases to opting out and then back in should clear any old state for your account.

Please use the opt-in link at the bottom to gain access to the next update of Ultimate Flight. This update is a bit rough and as such I am posting this as an alpha until operation is fully completed.

There is NOTHING in the app that will risk your UAVs, the DJI SDK will not allow apps to perform destructive operations but as always remember that the flight switch returns immediate control to you (pilot)! The same is true for the GO app; the flight mode switch is your friend!!!

The new camera settings are exposed but not so pretty visually (that is something being worked on).

This version should work with the Phantom 3 Standard but until my P3S arrives I cannot be sure if there will be areas that may result in the application closing unexpectedly. I'm fairly certain the flight modes will work correctly but not so certain about the settings. Camera settings for the X5 will be added soon, if they are not in the initial release.

I am performing additional testing on some of the more used areas of the app before releasing in a couple days.

Note: If the link presents you with the option to opt-out, please opt-out first and then re-opt-in. Google has been unreliable with new test releases to opting out and then back in should clear any old state for your account.
Ken, just got app yesterday. $20. I belive I must have the beta version. Having trouble with return home function. It lands directly below from where it is. Luckly I can still use my controls to land it safely.

Version I have is 3.199.

Compass is the only calibration you can do?

I have to purchase the full version first?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20