Ultasonic system error

Reaction score
So this happened my first flight after firmware update. I wrote yesterday about lines in my pics. Overexposure indicator I was told. My EV was set to high. This was pre firmware and after not flying it for a couple of weeks. Did the update. First flight get a warning. I messed with the dial for the camera,and it gets too dark before the lines go away. Is this 2 separate issues. Or could that be a slow failing Phantom Advanced?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 455
Imo, I think these are two separate issues. EV is for image adjustment while VPS is for flight control. Most people are having VPS error due to new firmware update. Have you tried to update your P3A to the newer firmware? http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download

It's all update yes. Never had any issues prior to the update Aside from lines in my picture.
The lines in your picture is not an error and its an option. I forgot where to change that option. But, it has to do with warning you that what your recording is too bright. If you are in fact recording you will notice when you play that video back on your computer there will be no lines.

The zebra pattern is called Over-exposure warning. In the Pilot App, goto camera setting, click more and turn off over-exposure warning.... Bye, bye zebra....

Reactions: Jbundy63
Perfect. Hopefully lines will be gone next flight. Is it safe to fly with that error? Do I do an IMU calibration and see if it's ok from there?

Probably worth contacting DJI over? I mean could I have a faulty VPS system? Or should I turn it off an hope there is an update soon to repair whatever glitch is in the new firmware. Never had that alert until I updated.

Forgot to mention, I have 2 solid red lights at the front of the Phantom which according to the manual, this means critical error

Having the same problem with the ultrasonar error Meta4, best we can do is disable the VPS until DJI releases a new firmware update. From now on, I'll be going by the motto, if it aint broke don't fix it and applying THAT toward DJI's future firmware updates. I'm tired of being a guinea pig in DJI's cage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik