UK

Hi Ian just bought my P2V+ and am in Silkstone near Penistone/Barnsley. My son plays rugby at Sandal and I'm heading up there tomorrow morning.
hello, iam in Sheffield not too far from silkstone and would like to meet for a chat to pick up some advice on the phantom as I have a syma x5sc for learning but getting a P3A very soon.steve..

Cor, a lot's changed around here since my last annual visit. I remember when all round here was just fields and trees... ;)

Anyway, for those wanting to go to the UK Drone Show at the NEC in Birmingham on the 5th and 6th December and meet up with fellow flyers, particularly those interested in flying safely, responsibly and legally, then I've blagged a discount code for 20% off tickets - both now, and in the future, so even after the upcoming price increase. The video below outlines how to get the discount. Hope to see lots of you there!

Reactions: lotusteve
iam in Sheffield and would like to meet up with anyone for a chat and some learning advice, I have a car so can travel.I will be getting a P3A very soon.
I am near selby got a p3a 2 weeks ago :) great piece of kit enjoy

I am near selby got a p3a 2 weeks ago :) great piece of kit enjoy
Hi. Do you have any good fields to fly in ? Would like to meet up if possible.
Steve

Oh , should have checked this post earlier , I live in Singapore but have been back to York and Sherburn for the past two weeks visiting now in London . Bought my P3P 3 weeks ago and I fly it nearly everyday. Did some great shoots of Sherburn and Church Fenton Churches , also Doncaster and Naburn locks and wetherby bridge & Knatrsborough . Flying from KB Castle over the river and the rail bridge is just awesome Got fantastic footage which I will edit when back in Singapore. What I did learn early in is to buy a filter pack .
Now in London and it looks like the restrictions here will mean me having to go to Richmond park or somewhere . Maybe catch up next time I am over . In the meantime enjoy you got an awesome piece of kit

Last edited:
Warrington, shiny and new, the phantom and my flying skills yet to be tested. Hoping to take the family to the NEC for the drone show Saturday. Will be flying asap :)

Warrington, shiny and new, the phantom and my flying skills yet to be tested. Hoping to take the family to the NEC for the drone show Saturday. Will be flying asap :)
I will be at the NEC on Saturday.

Hi Everyone,
I'm a newbie to all of this. A P4 owner in Rayleigh Essex UK.
If you fancy meeting up and getting some flying in just give me a shout.

His Guys,
I am from Norwich in Norfolk.
Have a Vision +, P3a, and now a P4, would love some company to fly with!
We don't all drive tractors here! LOL

Hello from Gloucestershire. I have a P3A

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm waving here from the northwest! Manchester to be more precise.

I've been looking around for some uk flyers but not having much luck! Only know one other guy. So everyone shout up! Must be more of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
im from wigan.

for the rest of you thats half between liverpool and manchester

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4