UK vison owner locations

Hi Guy's. I've just had my very first quad, a Phantom Vision 2. I live in Stafford. Anyone live near to join in some fun.

Hi guys. New here and new to the world of drones. I'm in Llangrove, between Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye. Just getting used to flying my shiny new Phantom 3 Pro and loving it :)

Received my P3S yesterday, live in the Birmingham area. I'm gonna be flying a lot in frankly which is B45 0eu

brand new to quadcopters, learning with a syma x5sc. and going to buy a phantom 3 advanced very soon. iam from Sheffield.could do with meeting up with someone to help me learn.
thanks for reading. steve.

Hi All, new to drones, got myself a P3A a few weeks back and slowly but surely gaining confidence, reading and digesting ;)
Originally from Willenhall, West Midlands and now based in Budleigh Salterton. Devon near Exmouth

Out of interest : whereabouts are all you owners?
I'm in West Lancashire - with lots of open fields.
I've got one flying in the Chester area but it then gets about a bit.... Essex, Wales, Middlands, Leeds... getting my air miles in.
Can anyone recommend a good video editor package? I've had a go at the trial version of MOVAVI but it looks like it doesn't support te 4k video i've got on the 3Proffessional! Any help chaps?
Blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.