UK Shipping?

Will it's nearly with you which is good, I'm a little worried cos mine is on order with heliguy and was told I was easy within first dispatch and i have not had any dispatch email. Not that I could fly it anyway cos I'm iOS, but I could sit staring at it every night which would still please me.

Got the DJI official release version shipped from Diamond Logistics in Guildford

**** those weekends and Bank Holidays :(:cool:

Capture.jpg

It says my shipping is pending on my dji profile and that they are using DHL. The tracking number was also listed which I thought was strange seeing as it was still pending. After reading a few of you had got your deliveries with parcel force, I put my tracking number in there and discovered it has been sent and is almost with me! I hope they hurry up with the apple app as I am going to have a really expensive paper weight otherwise....

Did it arrive Lew???????? I'm up on Anglesey, mines been on order for 3 wks, still nothing in the way of any communication :( Got a wedding next Fri I was hoping to showcase it at

Nah. Even up until 6pm tonight I kept refreshing the page but unfortunately still saying the same.

Did it arrive Lew???????? I'm up on Anglesey, mines been on order for 3 wks, still nothing in the way of any communication :( Got a wedding next Fri I was hoping to showcase it at
Your not that far from me then. I'm on the Llyn Peninsular, Aberdaron ish

Reactions: Mr Swilly
Parcel Force just delivered mine, shame its blowing a gale down there though. Might be a day or so before I test flight - provided the IOS application is released.

Last edited:
My P3P is en rout :)
Here within the hour

Parcel Force just delivered mine, shame its blowing a gale down there though. Might be a day or so before I test flight - provide the IOS application is released.

Same situation here. Parcel Force delivered this morning and we have 60 mph winds today (and tomorrow). I guess I'll re-read the manual and update the firmware . . .

P3 pro delivered tomorrow(6 may). I only preordered saturday 2nd may!
Extra battery due mid may.

I am expecting my P3P today according to the tracking number. Still says shipping pending on my DJI profile though.

Mines just been delivered and the RF-V16 GPS tracker rocked up today to........ They say things come in 3s so its got to be the IOS app.... fingers crossed.

Had a dispatch notice from Heliguy, but the Parcelforce tracking link just says Advised... It's as if they've created the dispatch but not actually sent it for delivery yet. :( It says before 9am delivery but no point waiting unless tracking says its on the van. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl