Uk Profesional training

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I've finally got together money enough to start the ball rolling on getting a qualification to get my PFAW.

Essentially I was hoping to get a few ideas from those of you who do already have your permissions, and which course you all think is the most complete, what your experiences were with partaking in the course? What was expected of you prior to the course etc, and what I would be learning so that I can get the jump on the course and go in as prepared as possible.

Thanks very much in advance!

I'd start by looking at the caa website re drones. Www.caa.co.uk I can recommend Whispercam in Marlow for your training. You do need drone insurance before the flight test and this is approx £650 a yr so get that as late as possible to help save some money. Make sure you know how to fully operate the drone in all modes. Safety, safety, safety. That's the key. Good luck and enjoy.

Oh read up on caa publication (available on their website) CAP 722 and Air Navigation Order numbers 86,87,166

Also download the caa template for the ops manual. This is probably the most important part of what you need to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj