UK Pilots

Reaction score
As I am not allowed to duplicate a post in this forum can I suggest that those who do not usually visit the News forum and fly in the UK have a look at the EU proposal thread. Thank you
Apparently one of the mods seems to think that we all automatically look at all the other forums when we visit. This is too important.

Reactions: ELHEAPO
As I am not allowed to duplicate a post in this forum can I suggest that those who do not usually visit the News forum and fly in the UK have a look at the EU proposal thread. Thank you
Apparently one of the mods seems to think that we all automatically look at all the other forums when we visit. This is too important.

It's not just the mods.
The site is organized for a reason.

I personally use the 'New Posts' sorting feature.
If it's new it will be there regardless of subject or forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
I wonder if Brexit will over-rule that considering we would be under our own laws again which worked quite well without EU stupidity and greed.

According to the guy with the dji shirt on Brexit makes no difference, I just wonder how if we're not or wouldnt be 'Europe' anymore

It's not just the mods.
The site is organized for a reason.

I personally use the 'New Posts' sorting feature.
If it's new it will be there regardless of subject or forum.

That is your preference. Mine is Phantom 3 Pro/Adv forum and as such is my go to site when I log on. I don't always have time to visit other forums, so if there is a post, which as in this case, I feel is important, I would appreciate the notification. Something like this affects us all and is not model specific.
I mean what next? Will this thread be taken down because I have made reference to another post in another forum?

what is the thread about have you a link to it dave?

Elheapo take it from me, its got nothing to do with hope,if you don't like the rules you need to write ( a short paragraph will do) a letter to the above links including your MEP and also your MP, otherwise the bureaucratic EASA will introduce rules proposed in the above document.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Civil drones (Unmanned aircraft) | EASA

Last edited:
Elheapo take it from me, its got nothing to do with hope,if you don't like the rules you need to write ( a short paragraph will do) a letter to the above links including your MEP and also your MP, otherwise the bureaucratic EASA will introduce rules proposed in the above document.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Civil drones (Unmanned aircraft) | EASA
I know what your saying but i dont think it would matter one bit if i wrote a full paged letter these rules will come in and i really dont think it will matter what we have to say about it!! A lot of these people making rules and decissions are normally elderly live in their ivory towers and make judgements on mass hysteria the word "drone" to the general public = trouble spying machines!!

According to the guy with the dji shirt on Brexit makes no difference, I just wonder how if we're not or wouldnt be 'Europe' anymore
Because the government has not officially told europe that they want to leave. When they do tell them they do so by enacting article 50 which then gives 2 years to negotiate their way out of the club.

I get that but I took it as even if article 50 was invoked and we're finally out of Europe these new rules would still be adopted, I say how and why?

I get that but I took it as even if article 50 was invoked and we're finally out of Europe these new rules would still be adopted, I say how and why?
Your MEP's are going to vote on that document, and if it's passed it's law. Until withdrawal negotiations are completed, the UK like every other member will have to follow the law.
In my opinion I see the UK government asking the people again are you really sure you want to leave....and given the regret of so many leave voters (e.g. the sun news-rag u-turn) I wouldn't count on any other backup plan only to get your gov to block this in brussels.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr