UK Newbie

Reaction score
After much deliberation I decided to buy a P3 Advanced, i read the forums, I watched lots of you tube videos and followed instructions on how to update the firmware etc, all good, so today was my maiden flight, I kept it in beginner mode and what a joy it is to fly, I still need to get to grips with all the settings but have learnt some valuable lessons just from my first flight.
1. Remember to remove the camera gimbal guard next time.
2. Remember to press record on the iPad!
Have just ordered a second battery, main battery is back on charge, can't wait to get out again tomorrow if the weather hold out.

Have fun and welcome...

Where about in the uk are you? nervous on your first flight? i have had mine 2 months now. shame the weather is turning :(

After much deliberation I decided to buy a P3 Advanced, i read the forums, I watched lots of you tube videos and followed instructions on how to update the firmware etc, all good, so today was my maiden flight, I kept it in beginner mode and what a joy it is to fly, I still need to get to grips with all the settings but have learnt some valuable lessons just from my first flight.
1. Remember to remove the camera gimbal guard next time.
2. Remember to press record on the iPad!
Have just ordered a second battery, main battery is back on charge, can't wait to get out again tomorrow if the weather hold out.[/QUOTE

Thanks guys, I live in Somerset, I have only flown it twice so far and kept it to 100ft max horizontally and vertically which was nail biting stuff for someone who has never done anything like this before, I am really enjoying the experience though, Tom, how are you finding it, any tips you can pass on?

All i would say is just keep flying and don't read to much into negative threads on here, confidence will come over time. I have around 25 logged flights now and i feel very confident flying. I took the beginner mode off after the first 2 or 3.

Just have fun flying it I was nervous too on my first flight last week.
Once in the air I went as far as 2000 metres with 180 metres height too these things are easy to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub