UK hard shell backpack

Reaction score
anyone from the UK know where i can get a hard shell back pack for my p3s?

checked ebay and although they say located in the uk if you click the profile they are from china.

not after a dji one just a cheaper one. go away in 2 weeks so need something to keep the drone safe while i travel,

Well I got the official DJI from Jessops for half price. I just had to buy something else (props)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edit: bloody lying ebayers grrr lol, reported them.

Last edited:
Well I got the official DJI from Jessops for half price. I just had to buy something else (props)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

case isnt on the jessop site and i dont have a jessops near me i dont think

I bought one earlier, and after reading your post realised it might be coming from china, so i asked for a refund which he gave me instantly, but he was adamant the item is in london 2-3 day delivery. If you want to contact him, item number 231975374125

I bought one earlier, and after reading your post realised it might be coming from china, so i asked for a refund which he gave me instantly, but he was adamant the item is in london 2-3 day delivery. If you want to contact him, item number 231975374125

click the sellers profile and says based in cyprus. this is what u keep finding. listing says uk profile says different

thanks for the advice. just ordered one from bang good. £34 delivered. bargain considering its the same as the ones on ebay for £50

Its a great case, loads of room for most things.
I opened up one of the long slots to make it deeper so my iPad and sunshade can fit.

DONT put the strap over the top of the tx antennas as shown in picture, just fold them down after strapping in.

Reactions: dan84uk
Mine arrived today, very happy :D
when did you order? just had a message off my wife saying a prcel had arrived. either my case or some postal tubes for posting stickers out. although i really need the tubes asap im hoping its my case lol

when did you order? just had a message off my wife saying a prcel had arrived. either my case or some postal tubes for posting stickers out. although i really need the tubes asap im hoping its my case lol
lol saturday 7pm i ordered.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj