UK drone show

Reaction score
Anyone in the uk going to the drone show this weekend at Birmingham NEC ?

Didnt even know there was one sounds amazing for much are the tickets bud?

Didnt even know there was one sounds amazing for much are the tickets bud?
i got mine from a discount code (droneminds) forum. at £8.00 but you can pay on the door think its £12.00

Not bad there is going to be some very cool stuff there i can see some early christmas presents on the horizon, if I go I better leave the mrs at home,lol!!

Reactions: lotusteve
Not bad there is going to be some very cool stuff there i can see some early christmas presents on the horizon, if I go I better leave the mrs at home,lol!!
thats what iam doing,leaving her in bed and driving down saturday morning with my cashcard lumped up. lol. might be some good bargins to be had hopefully.

thats what iam doing,leaving her in bed and driving down saturday morning with my cashcard lumped up. lol. might be some good bargins to be had hopefully.
Well ive just bought her a tumble dryer so she cant complain if i come back with some goodies,lol she gets some toys its only fair that i do 2!!

Reactions: lotusteve
Well ive just bought her a tumble dryer so she cant complain if i come back with some goodies,lol she gets some toys its only fair that i do 2!!
see you saturday then....

yeah hopefully all going well!!

Up until 10 days ago I was going to go. Had four tickets gifted by Panasonic and me and three friends were clearing our diaries. Unfortunately my diary hit a family wedding. I had a choice, cake or drones. My daughter advised me that in this instance cake was good for me.:rolleyes:

Enjoy the show chaps, there should be some interesting stuff there and if you see three (possibly four) Welsh farmers staggering around, they're nothing to do with me.

I wasn't aware of this either. I live locally('ish) so might go tmrw if the feedback from today is good. A bit cheeky, but would you post a sentence or two on your verdict after today please. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20