UK Drone Law printout anywhere ?

Reaction score
I am thinking of printing a simple sheet layout of the UK Drone Law and print it off with website address's etc which I can laminate and take with me when I go droning around the UK.

My reasoning in case I get visited by a member of the public arguing or should I say stating that they know better and am not allowed to fly my drone for some reason. Then I can show them printed with all the laws/regulations and websites they can visit to keep them happy.

Has anyone else done this and do you reckon its a good idea to do so ?

Thanks

Tony

Hi, no one you should ask anything, unless you are physically in his property or private area ... the drone in the air there may stay where you want, in the limit of disorder and common sense. Around the world, with sense civil, 99% is made absolute prohibition fly over the buildings and roofs ...if you respect then the problem does not exist, However, if flights above some roof may very well get you to bad way.

Haven't done this but anything relevant that I've come across I download to a memory stick and keep telling myself I will print it off . . . one day. Think it's a brilliant idea.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Personally I fly roughly around 200 metres high so they don't even know. 9/10 it's in a hideaway street I live in where you can see the drone and not me and if you follow the drone to find me... Then you would have to walk ½ a mile around the train tracks as I live opposite them and it's ½ walk to get to the nearest bridge lol. On the other side of the train tracks is a massive golf course so I fly around their and watch the golfers play just for a few seconds as I dont want to disturb their hobby, after all.. I dont like it when they disturb me

Neon Euc

I fly here:

Whatch out that during all flight I had undercontrol the buffer area.

During normale flight to enjoy, also in Italy you have to make sure to have 200max range, 70mt ma altitude, out of neighbor and lot of people (max 25 )

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl