UK dealer reviews

Reaction score
What's the chances of Amazon UK stocking and selling the P3.

I am looking for a dealer in the UK that would replace the p3 if it had problems.

Would be good to here some UK dealer reviews on how they handle problems.

Lol they tell u to stick it up your azz

Thats a hard one to call i bought 2 phantoms from 2 different uk dealers but when my p2v+ had bad sat drop out issues when recording they were not interested in fixing it .The nature of the hobby means that most dealers will only help if you can prove that the problem is not your fault, even then most aint interested they will most likley tell you it needs to go to Germany to get fixed. .My advice would be if you can buy local over the counter then do so rather than from a dealer a few hundred miles away like i have to do owing to my location . .
Just noticed that you are in Fife , i purchased my P2V+ from Marionville models in Edinburgh and the owner puts up some great instructional videos on you tube but was not interested in fixing my issues .Not many Dji authorised dealers in Scotland so see what other uk owners have to say .
All dealers will be super nice when you part with your cash the proof is in the pudding when things go wrong .

Last edited:
Rcgeeks are the best I've used. The other 2 "well known" dealers I wouldn't use again.

I use Heliguy. Great service and good comms. They are a Tier 1 distributor (whatever that is!) and handle warranty and repairs in house.

Thats a hard one to call i bought 2 phantoms from 2 different uk dealers but when my p2v+ had bad sat drop out issues when recording they were not interested in fixing it .The nature of the hobby means that most dealers will only help if you can prove that the problem is not your fault, even then most aint interested they will most likley tell you it needs to go to Germany to get fixed. .My advice would be if you can buy local over the counter then do so rather than from a dealer a few hundred miles away like i have to do owing to my location . .
Just noticed that you are in Fife , i purchased my P2V+ from Marionville models in Edinburgh and the owner puts up some great instructional videos on you tube but was not interested in fixing my issues .Not many Dji authorised dealers in Scotland so see what other uk owners have to say .
All dealers will be super nice when you part with your cash the proof is in the pudding when things go wrong .

Yeah I also got my p2v+ from Marionville Models in Edinburgh. Never had a problem with the p2 so not sure how they would handle a problem with the Phantom. I did have a problem with a Hubsan X4 motor and ended up just replacing a motor myself. I will have a look at RC Geaks and Helyguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20