UFO or RC craft?

Area 51. Alberta had the very first UFO landing pad... ;-)

This is quite interesting...

image.jpeg

Are they looking down amused, by the current RC drone fad? Hehe

RedHotPoker

We are close... To having ultimate disclosure...

So many new examples, more every month...

RedHotPoker

The most unique, are these cubes...

Be there or be square... ;-)

RedHotPoker

The most unique, are these cubes...

Be there or be square... ;-)

RedHotPoker
BORG,leave there or be assimilated.

Hahaha, yeah. But these are real, not a fantasy television program.
Check this one out..

Date of sighting: October 2, 2012
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
image.jpeg

Hey guys, I just came back from jogging this afternoon, looked in the mirror and realized I got a sun burn from the last two hours. Well it's time for some pay back. I checked out the NASA/SOHO photos and found this one. This is on the official NASA iPhone app called, "SOHO." This photo shows incredible detail of the edges of the UFO. I love this beautiful silhouette of the craft. It might even be mistaken for a doorway into the Sun, but it is a cube mothership. Sure it's big…about three Earths across, but when you have robots to build for you and your lifetime is FOREVER, then size should not matter. Also…we really do not know the size of the aliens inside, they could be giants compared to us. Clearly they are harvesting something from our Sun and lets hope it won't harm us in the process. Dec 21, 2012 is just 80 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes away. Soon we will see if this cube has something to do with it. (Click here to view more of this cube at our sun) SCW

RedHotPoker

What is that, and what does it mean? ;-)
Light show of unknown origin...

RedHotPoker

So many strange phenomenon...

RedHotPoker

These incredible detailed crop manipulations all-ways interesting and fascinating to me.

RedHotPoker

Thank you Mr.Kepler...

RedHotPoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but It gets even better... ;-)
The further we look.

RedHotPoker

That thing is quick!!
Good catch. ;-)

RedHotPoker

It just keeps getting better every day.. ;-)

RedHotPoker

That's a fleet coming from the Dark Side Of The Moon.

RedHotPoker

Haha, he is in a great location...

RedHotPoker

What a fine collection, with some good ones in there.

RedHotPoker

What time is it? Look up...
Strange shapes, but UFO's non the less.

RedHotPoker

What's dumber than a Hammer?

Hammer of the purest iron alloy

Puzzling enigma to science is ... ordinary-looking hammer. The metal part of the hammer has a length of 15 cm and a diameter of about 3 inches. He literally sinking into the limestone age of 140 million years, and is stored together with a piece of rock. This miracle caught the eye of Mrs. Emma Hahn in June 1934 in the rocks near the American town London, in the state of Texas. Experts who examined the find, rendered a unanimous conclusion: hoax. However, further studies with a variety of academic institutions, including the famous Battelevskoy Laboratory (USA), have shown that things are much more complicated. First, the wooden handle, which planted the hammer outside already petrified, and inside and does become coal. So, too, her age millions of years. Second, experts Metallurgical Institute in Columbus (Ohio) astonished the chemical composition of the ground: 96.6% iron, 2.6% chlorine and 0.74% sulfur. No other impurities could not be detected. So pure iron did not get in the history of the earth metals. In the metal found no bubble quality iron, even by modern standards, extremely high and causes a lot of questions, as the content is not found metals used in the steel industry in the production of different grades of steel (such as manganese, cobalt, nickel, tungsten, vanadium or molybdenum). Also there are no impurities, and the percentage of chlorine unusually large. Astonishing that the iron found no traces of carbon, while the iron ore from the Earth's field always contains carbon and other impurities. Generally speaking, from the modern point of view, it is not of high quality. But here's what detail: iron "Texas Hammer" does not rust! When in 1934 a piece of rock chipped rocks with ingrown tool, metal in one place is very scratched. And over the past six-plus years on the scratch does not appear any signs of corrosion ... Estimated Dr. K.E.Bafa, director of the Museum of Antiquities minerals, which holds this hammer, the find is from the early Cretaceous period - from 140 to 65 million years ago. On the current state of scientific knowledge, mankind learned to make such tools only 10,000 years ago. Dr. Hans-Joachim Tsilmer from Germany, for the mysterious discovery in detail, concludes: "This hammer is made by an unknown technology."

RedHotPoker

Back on the lightly beaten path...

This is rather a large example. At 13 miles long.
Very well executed if a hoax...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 8.57.45 PM✨ copy.jpg
I have cleaned this thread up to conform to the rules. Even in off topic there are rules to follow.

Those rules can be found here - Community Guidelines

Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Mucho Gracias, Señor!!
Much appreciate the attention to details. ;-)

How about this?

RedHotPoker

More fun, for us believers.
Wow, some of them are nice to look at... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Fun for the whole family... Hehe
The variety astounds me.. The volume is growing exponentially.

RedHotPoker

Wow, one seen Flying through an exploding volcano. Incredible.
That was amazing.

RedHotPoker

Ok, finally the times have changed, secret files from the cia, fbi, and nasa, are being opened to the general public, that means you.

So, the evidence & full disclosure is here.
That sure took a long time.

But if they aren't being completely open...
Seems like more charades...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I found this fascinating.
What ever it was, is huge.

RedHotPoker

When you see the fleet, you'll know they're there on their mission. ;-)

I love seeing multiple craft, @ 0.24min. flying in unison.

RedHotPoker

Amazing footage, fast forward to 6:28-13:30

RedHotPoker

You need to go outside (during daylight) and fly your own UFO a bit more.

Reactions: bbfpv
I get plenty of air time. But my Vampire blood is in need feeding.

What if they send for me, And I'm not here? I don't wish to miss my star ship home...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie