UFO Light Ring!! (retitled rather than reposted)

I was able to see enough to use street lights as my guide to direction and what I was hovering over. I can see using the GPS as well. I like being able to see trees, etc. in case I drop down low on another street, etc. I dropped into my friends yard last night a few blocks away. The camera was essential to keep me from hitting his trees, etc.

Why would people think that bright lights in the sky would be a UFO? Especially if they consider a UFO from another planet or solar system. Do they think these beings flying this UFO, which apparently have superior intelligence to earthlings and can fly maybe billions of miles undetected, yet don't have an on off switch for big *** bright lights at night? Lol

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why would people think that bright lights in the sky would be a UFO? Especially if they consider a UFO from another planet or solar system. Do they think these beings flying this UFO, which apparently have superior intelligence to earthlings and can fly maybe billions of miles undetected, yet don't have an on off switch for big *** bright lights at night? Lol

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using PhantomPilots mobile app
You are CORRECT... But you are forgetting one thing. You just used logic and made sense. The average person is an idiot. That is why trial by jury has so many surprises and the average American can name more Kardashians than presidents.

Anyone tried using ws2811 strips/pixels with a RasPi running FPP? Thinkin that would be a fun project for Christmas or Halloween

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20