UFO, Drone or Army Fighter Drone? Daughter spotted it from airplane and it went at the same speed

Reaction score
Screenshot (113).png

Just wait, it will be in the FAA incident report and be fully explained.

Ice crystal between the plexiglass panels that make up the window.

3-airplane-window-ice-crystals.jpg
That does make a lot of sense.... I will find out more if she saw it move but she said it was in the distance. I did load the image into Photoshop to try and run a few filters and tests on it to see if I can get a better pic, so far it seems to be matching up with the army drone but I will find out from my daughter to see if there was any moments and report back

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

That does make a lot of sense.... I will find out more if she saw it move but she said it was in the distance. I did load the image into Photoshop to try and run a few filters and tests on it to see if I can get a better pic, so far it seems to be matching up with the army drone but I will find out from my daughter to see if there was any moments and report back
Definitely an ice crystal ... not a flying object.
The lens is focused very close - see how soft the wingtip is?
Anything out in the distance away from the plane would be invisible.

Reactions: dirkclod and sar104
Her photo is clearly focused on the window - and that is definitely an ice crystal formation in the window. Also, the MQ-9 Reaper has a cruising speed of only around 170 kts - not nearly enough to keep up with a passenger jet at altitude.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Reed L and Meta4
Hmmm, must have been a champagne flight :)

Lol I am more then happy to say it most likely is an ice crystal... My daughter is 10 years old so you can imagine how active their imagination is... Plus it's her first time on a plane and we just got a drone so I can see how she may have got confused... Certainly got me excited and puzzled until now lol thanks for the input guys [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ken Hanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1