UAV T-Shirts for Sale

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Phantom t-shirts and apparel can be found at http://www.zazzle.com/DroneTees. More shirts will be added over time as I come up with new designs. Shirt style and colors are customizable. Zazzle.com sets the price, takes the order, provides the shirt, prints the shirt, and ships out the order. I literally only receive a few dollars per shirt sold as a royalty for my design(s). But, hey, the money I get from this will help put gas in my car these days. I'm a member of this forum, having recently purchased a Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I'm also an AMA cardholder.

NOTE: Zazzle guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back. They are very good about that. Price will vary with shirt style. Make sure you check the top of the DroneTees store page for any current Zazzle discount code offer.

I hope you like the shirts.

MapMaker53

Thanks to all who have bought a shirt this year. Sorry I haven't had time to add more designs to the collection, but I hope to get to that soon.

Bookmarked your store, look forward to seeing what else you come out with

Would like to have the large design on back of shirt instead of front, maybe a smaller image of Phantom on front, left chest

rexster314 said:
Would like to have the large design on back of shirt instead of front, maybe a smaller image of Phantom on front, left chest

Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds nice. I'll see what I can do.

Okay, just an update. I've now got 15 shirt designs online. I've focused on shirt fronts this week and will next pull together some with front and back graphics - which will cost a little more because they are 2-sided, but again I do not set the prices.

So here's how it works.. All shirts are customizable. If you see a graphic that you like but want to see what other shirt styles are available, click on that shirt, then click on the big "Customize It" button. Then scroll down to the bottom right of the new page and you will see a few other shirt styles. Click on "See all styles" and you will have approximately 100 shirt and sweatshirt styles to choose from. You can change the color of the shirt and in some cases even the color of text. You can even relocate a graphic from the front of a shirt to the back and size it to your liking. Keep an eye on the price, because that will change depending on shirt style. Some styles only offer certain colors. Not every graphic will be available on every style.

If there is a problem with a shirt that you ordered or even if you don't like it for any reason, Zazzle.com will refund your money. Please do not ask ME for an exchange. Zazzle handles the entire sale. All I do is create the graphics for them.

Just a reminder.. Make sure you check the top of the DroneTees store page often for any current Zazzle discount code offer they may be running. Zazzle runs them pretty often.

You'll find the shirts here: http://www.zazzle.com/dronetees

I hope you like the shirts. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj