UAV films downtown Dayton industrial fire.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for sharing!

It's interesting that the "drone operator" quoted in the article is not the same person named in the vid as providing the airborne footage...maybe there were two in the air there?

Good find, thanks, I liked the Chief's attitude toward the drone the best. Positive and use it to help them rather then try to ban them.

OI Photography said:

It's interesting that the "drone operator" quoted in the article is not the same person named in the vid as providing the airborne footage...maybe there were two in the air there?
According to the article there were at least 2 UAV's airborne at the scene. Starting to become a trend. ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
OI Photography said:

According to the article there were at least 2 UAV's airborne at the scene. Starting to become a trend. ;)

Cool, I obviously missed that when I skimmed it at first. I guess the drones-per-capita figure has reached the point where in urban areas at least the odds are good that any event like this will likely have at least one UAV pilot close enough to grab some aerial footage.

I filmed this fire also - there were a total of 5 UAVs on scene flying at one time. It was crazy to say the least. I stayed back out of fear of Remote interference and loss of Control.

Jason

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub