Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

UAV Direct ADVERTIZING ERROR for P2V

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by RCRookie, Jul 10, 2014.

1. RCRookie

EDIT........!!!DISREGARD THIS POST!!!...... Advertising error at UAV Direct.

If I'm reading the part description correctly, they are selling the Plus gimbal/camera combo as a replacement for the Vision FC200 Camera.
    That's a nice replacement for those who have not already upgraded to an aftermarket gimbal.

Looks like the V2 and the V2+ are going to be merged into one craft.
    At least until DJI's next iteration.
    http://www.uavdirect.com/PHANTOM-2-VISION-PLUS-CAMERA-GIMBAL-p/djisp-p2vp-camgim.htm

2 cents

The Rookie

2. ProfessorStein

Re: DJI Selling Vision PLUS Camera 3axis gimbal for P2V

I think the description is just missing the "PLUS" in the "... a direct replacement for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision PLUS UAV drone" line.
    The name of the part is "DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION PLUS CAMERA AND 3-AXIS GIMBAL".

Where did you read that the V2 and V2+ are being merged?? That would actually be a pretty silly marketing decision, if true. The straight V2 is popular because it's a step above the FC40, but still within range, economically, for an "entry level" vehicle.

3. BigTulsa

Hell, you'd be better off sticking with the FC200 camera and getting one of the 3rd party gimbal solutions. I realize this is a 3 axis gimbal but I really don't have a huge need for the yaw axis when pitch and roll will do me just fine.

But that's just me.

4. DKDarkness

5. singleTap

they dont sell the new wifi extender with it, so your fpv range will still suck...

6. Mal_PV2_Ireland

I already have the re700 for my p2v and got 1.33km full fpv with only that as a mod. There are a few places selling the new extender but they seem to be out of stock after a flurry of buyers snapped them up