U.FL Plug Connector

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

I am in need of a source for the U.FL plug connector, the one on the ends of the black and grey wires for the camera connection. I have broken one and need to replace it. Can anyone tell me where I can get them from?
4-30-2016- 4.39.00 PM.jpg

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Good Afternoon

I am in need of a source for the U.FL plug connector, the one on the ends of the black and grey wires for the camera connection. I have broken one and need to replace it. Can anyone tell me where I can get them from?
4-30-2016-4-39-00-pm-jpg.52214

Thanks
Chris

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

All over eBay. I like wifi_expert as he is in the US and ships quickly. They will custom make whatever you want if he doesn't have what you need already on eBay.

I just wanted to get it out in a couple places people may look, just in case they don't look in both places. I will not do that again, thanks for combining them.

No worries.
Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 12.22.12 AM☀️ copy 2.png

Those IPX/u.FL plugs are to tiny for me to mess with and I wanted one long continuous cable for my Itelite antenna I recently installed.
Are you modding your antenna?

There was a thread going a few weeks ago, and a member posted links to those connectors, and he even made a video showing his method of installing them. I want to say that he bought a bunch of them from Digi-Key.
I tried searching the forums, but couldn't find the link.
If I find it, I'll post a link to it.

Nevermind....sorry. I found the thread I was thinking of, and it was a different connector.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I broke my male section off the controller as well. Is it possible to just go center pin to center pin on this U.FL to get a valid contact? Female to Male and then just hot glue it. Does the outer shell of the U.FL cable matter as far as the antenna goes?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl