TXT to CSV file converter help

Reaction score
I'm working on a project and I Really Need someone who can step up and create a .txt to .csv Log Converter. In the recent past I spoke with the others that are currently known to already have log converters, and both are on a different agenda in other ways.

Once I complete the project, the converter created will be something beneficial for several users.

As a bonus for those that help out comes Dashware. I'm proficient with dashware and can polish up anyone who helps and wants to learn more with that software.

If your like me and don't know how to create converters, but yet if you might know of someone who might be able to help please point them to this thread. I really need the help on this one. Thanks guys!

I tried using that but there has to be a lot more to it. I'm guessing someone that would be helping create the converter we need for the Phantom 3 could use the setup in the link for additional info.

Basically, I need something somewhat similar to Kaehn and CloudsNeverDie's converters they have on their server.

Thanks for pointing that site out though. I appreciate any help I get on this project!

I tried using that but there has to be a lot more to it. I'm guessing someone that would be helping create the converter we need for the Phantom 3 could use the setup in the link for additional info.

Basically, I need something somewhat similar to Kaehn and CloudsNeverDie's converters they have on their server.

Thanks for pointing that site out though. I appreciate any help I get on this project!

I have been using this.

http://flylitchi.com/logs

Oh... and this one too.
http://www.djilogs.com/

Bump up for the morning crew...... :)

I guess I'm confused. I'm not sure what you are after then.

It would be similar to the links you provided, except it would be installed on my own server and administrated by me. Do you know what I'm referring to now?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.