Tx "zeroing"

Reaction score
I went to run updates on my Tx today and noticed my right stick is slightly off center on the application when left alone and sitting center on the physical unit. I tried to do calibration a couple times, yet every time I'm getting the same thing in the software. Any ideas what is causing this or how I can correct it?

Thanks in advance
--J

Yes, when I noticed the "off center" was in the RC assistant software on my Mac. I did calibration using the RC assist software but it still was just a notch off center b

Sorry for the delayed response, I did get it on the p2 assistant software and both sticks show as perfect center. Any ideas why the tx software would show as off but the p2 software shows perfect?

Because a calibration in the Vision Assistant software is telling the aircraft what the stick actually shows when it should be showing zero. If that happens to be zero, all well and good. If it's a little off then the aircraft will set its zero at whatever value the stick is actually saying (hence all the wiggling to the extremes you need to do).

Sometimes (it's not been reported very often) a Vision Assistant stick calibration might not be enough to get a zero if the transmitter's stick has drifted too far out of line, in which case an RC Assistant calibration should get it back down to a range where the aircraft can compensate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20