TX won't connect, yellow blinking LED, solid red RX LED

I was very sure these got plugged in as I found them so I wouldn't think these would be swapped around
11796312_10205014746220859_1555845113004828078_n.jpg

Well it's wired correctly.

Changed out the gps antenna module and still no luck. My new receiver board should be here in a early next week. I'm hoping that will fix it

OK got my receiver board and got it installed. The light on the receiver board is now green. It switches from green to red when I turn the controller on and off. but the phantom still has a fast yellow flash. When I connect the phantom to the assistant software its not showing any input from the controller...

Any ideas?
I've also tried reupdating firmware. Plugged the controller into the receiver assistant software and calibrated the controller itself

Well it's wired correctly.
Still can't figure out what's wrong with the receiving and transmitting. I'm not totally sure if I've done the binding correctly or not.. The receiver light responds to the transmitter being turned on and off but that is all it does.. Attached a link of a video I made to show what its doing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still can't figure out what's wrong with the receiving and transmitting. I'm not totally sure if I've done the binding correctly or not.. The receiver light responds to the transmitter being turned on and off but that is all it does.. Attached a link of a video I made to show what its doing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you do not have the user manual v1.4 here is the link and go to page 18. I watched you video and you are doing it wrong.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

I've got a solid green light so it must be connected to the controller. I followed the steps in the manual and got the same result. I'm kind of lost on what to try next.

What I saw in your video is that you shut off the RC and push the link button then turned on the RC back on. To link it correctly the RC should be between 1 1/2 to 3 feet away and turned on then push the link button until it flashes red and release.

Now if you have the props off pull both down and to the center and see if the motors spin up. By the way when was the last time you calibrated the sticks on both the RC and P2??

What I saw in your video is that you shut off the RC and push the link button then turned on the RC back on. To link it correctly the RC should be between 1 1/2 to 3 feet away and turned on then push the link button until it flashes red and release.

Now if you have the props off pull both down and to the center and see if the motors spin up. By the way when was the last time you calibrated the sticks on both the RC and P2??

Done exactly what you just said with the linking. Pushed until it flashes red. It blinks red twice then solid green. still flashing yellow and the motors won't start.

I just recalibrated the sticks in RC and I cannot calibrate the sticks on the phantom 2 assistant software. Like its not receiving and signal.... but the receiver light is green saying its connected. IS there any way to do like a hard reset on the P2 itself?

Your in the house and those LEDs are going to flash yellow. Did you you leave the RC unit on while trying to calibrate the sticks on the P2?? If it's not on there is no way to calibrate the sticks while in the P2 software.

Yes there is a hard reset for the P2 But that is a last resort.

I just notice some thing you have the new RC unit with the the tilt wheel. What gimbal do you have on your P2 is it an H3-2D or the H3-3D or maybe H4-3D which is it???

Your in the house and those LEDs are going to flash yellow. Did you you leave the RC unit on while trying to calibrate the sticks on the P2?? If it's not on there is no way to calibrate the sticks while in the P2 software.

Yes there is a hard reset for the P2 But that is a last resort.

I just notice some thing you have the new RC unit with the the tilt wheel. What gimbal do you have on your P2 is it an H3-2D or the H3-3D or maybe H4-3D which is it???

Yes the controller is on when I was trying to calibrate with the P2 software. In the software I watched for the needles to move showing that the P2 is getting a signal and it did nothing. The needles just stay to one side. At the bottom of the window is says MODE: FAILSAFE. If that sheds some light on anything. I assume its because its not talking to a controller. Nothing in the P2 software is receiving a signal.

The gimbal is the H3-3D

Where do you live?

Call me 248-669-1739 let it ring twice i'll call back.

What does the Phantom Assist say with the stick values? Are all of them stuck in the 1000 values? The stick values should all = ZERO (azimuth in the middle).
Plug the controller into the RC12 and calibrate. Then Redo in the phantom assist.

Also, can you post up the IMU values. You may have a sensor that is locked (-/+16) and confusing the GYRO and causing the receiver to be confused also. This usually happens after a heavy crash. A fix maybe to tap the NAZA with a mallet..

What does the Phantom Assist say with the stick values? Are all of them stuck in the 1000 values? The stick values should all = ZERO (azimuth in the middle).
Plug the controller into the RC12 and calibrate. Then Redo in the phantom assist.

Also, can you post up the IMU values. You may have a sensor that is locked (-/+16) and confusing the GYRO and causing the receiver to be confused also. This usually happens after a heavy crash. A fix maybe to tap the NAZA with a mallet..

Yes all the stick values are in at 1000. I've tried multiple times plugging the controller in the RC12 program and recalibrating and going back to phantom assistant but nothing has changed.

here are my IMU values
11034241_10205126208567348_6137716855203427580_n.jpg

I've also reset the Naza unit and reloaded firmware and that has not changed anything

The values at 1000 means the reciver board is dead.
If you follow the thin antenna cables back into the phantom, it will lead to a small separable board. Change this out> make sure you get the correct frequency board. P2 non vision = 2.4 and P2 Vision = 5.8.

Yes all the stick values are in at 1000. I've tried multiple times plugging the controller in the RC12 program and recalibrating and going back to phantom assistant but nothing has changed.

here are my IMU values

I've also reset the Naza unit and reloaded firmware and that has not changed anything

The values at 1000 means the reciver board is dead.
If you follow the thin antenna cables back into the phantom, it will lead to a small separable board. Change this out> make sure you get the correct frequency board. P2 non vision = 2.4 and P2 Vision = 5.8.

I've done that already. With the old board the LED was red and would not do anything. Rebinding did nothing as well. I replaced the receiver board and did the entire rebinding process multiple times. The LED responds to the transmitter being turned on and off but still the P2 is not getting an input.

The only other possibility would be the naza module. Now it's a case of whether to throw more parts at it or send it in for repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers