TX RC- X1 (gimbal tilt) has mind of its own?

Reaction score
I have had the Phantom 2 for a week now. Just the last 2 days, i have noticed the 7th channel "X1" controlling the gimbal tilt function has got a mind of its own. When using the tilt adjustment it either goes full tilt down or straight forward, i have lost the ability to find tune the camera tilt. Using the phantom 2 software i can see in the calibration test, that the x1 channel seems to move from 1000 to….. well anywhere it feels like. even when not touching the x1 lever, the tilt seems to creep around, mostly wanting to point the camera straight down.

anyone have this issue?

Phantom 2
TX controller
Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal (new out of box)

Recal your X1 stick but when doing so move you lever slowly back and forth, do it about 6-7 times before clicking finish.

EMCSQUAR said:
Recal your X1 stick but when doing so move you lever slowly back and forth, do it about 6-7 times before clicking finish.

I have tried that several times. Like i said the range from -1000 to 1000 is unpredictable, some times it travels across the range soem times its goes 1000 too 465, or 267 or 670. totally random. 2 days ago it was doing what it normally would, which is travel smoothly from 1000, past center to -1000.

long story short, calibration does nothing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj