Tx questions

Reaction score
Hi

I have a side project on a TBS pro all I'm waiting is on the Endurance package to be back in stock , so I wanted to upgrade my TX , I would like something that works with my tbs project and my beloved Phantom 2 without taking out the Rx in the phantom (kinda just bind and fly ) I read that Futaba FAAST system works but was wondering if there's any other options out there (cheaper once ) with 7ch ... I'm a newbie in all this but I love to read and learn , sometimes the terminology confuses me tho so I thought il ask ( better to ask who knows better no !)

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

what's your goal? If you just want more range you can upgrade the antenna on the stock Phantom RC... I'm about to undertake an RC antenna upgrade this weekend because it doesn't look too difficult... just wanted to throw that out there

If you want it to look cool and do a bunch of other stuff then by all means go aftermarket I don't know anything about those

QYV said:
what's your goal? If you just want more range you can upgrade the antenna on the stock Phantom RC... I'm about to undertake an RC antenna upgrade this weekend because it doesn't look too difficult... just wanted to throw that out there

If you want it to look cool and do a bunch of other stuff then by all means go aftermarket I don't know anything about those

I have a booster and just waiting for the antenna connections coming ,

My goal is to have a good TX that controls the phantom2 and the TBS pro (that I have in project)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20