TX Low throttle mid air

Reaction score
What happens if you move the left TX stick all the way down, where it stays, during flight? Will it descend quicker or will the motors shut off mid air? I hit that spot every now and then and start to panic. Lol

Reactions: GodFear17
It will land directly below where it is at. CSC requires both levers to be down and inward. Don't sweat it ;)

It will simply descend rapidly until you release the stick or it hits the ground. It won't shut off the motors. As fordruid says, you would need to do a CSC for that - not recommended during flight!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: GodFear17
On the ground it will shut off the motors.... not sure what it'll do in the air, guess it'll just descend and turn off the motors once it's landed?

On the ground it will shut off the motors.... not sure what it'll do in the air, guess it'll just descend and turn off the motors once it's landed?
Correct

What happens if you move the left TX stick all the way down, where it stays, during flight? Will it descend quicker or will the motors shut off mid air? I hit that spot every now and then and start to panic. Lol
Try it and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's programmed to descend no faster than 2 meters/second. But it's wise to angle it down rather than descend straight down. Hope this helps.

Straight down, its going to be in its Prop Wash. I think that is the correct term. It's kind of making its own wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl