Two Questions please regarding update & camera

Reaction score
I have to say first Whoo! I'm enjoying this! (as a newbie).

So I updated my firmware with no probs, then got the local maps on, great but when I get ready to fly (this has happend twice now) I get a message 'incompatable software', which I update as requested and am told it's successful so I go and fly No Probs. Anyone know what this is about please?

Secondly, When I'm taking video film (from t/o on through the flight) all is fine until I stop taking video and take a couple of stills (they are fine) but then it's difficult to slide the indicator back over to video but then when I have and started to record low and behold the video from then onwards is not recorded, maybe just a second or so. Any ideas on that please?

I updated my firmware with no probs, then got the local maps on, great but when I get ready to fly (this has happend twice now) I get a message 'incompatable software', which I update as requested and am told it's successful so I go and fly No Probs. Anyone know what this is about please?
It's a message alerting you that the current battery firmware needs to be updated. You'll see that message for each extra battery you use if you install a new firmware update on your Phantom and it also contains a battery update. See step #20 here for more details on that update process.

FYI, you'll likely get more responses on your posts if you post in the Phantom 4 sections.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4