Two P3's & controllers on simultaneously affecting each other?

Reaction score
When out shooting with a friend usually we take turns so one guy acts as spotter to keep track of the Drone in the sky. But the other day I brought mine in and was downloading a few files while he was getting ready to fly his. Maybe 15' apart- and both of our screens were acting whacky. Like video transmission interference.
I know I've seen events where lots of people are flying or working with the drones at the same time.
At there settings to check & adjust to make sure my controller is not interfering with his & vice versa?
And if we adjust one will we need to rebind it to the p3?
Pros & cons to doing this?

I noticed this going on on the 4th of july when I was shooting some video if some fire works and some one else was also flying a p3 in the area and my video feed was all whacky and getting all pixelated and freezing also dropping out at only 300 feet and in a clear line of site. Had we both known the other was going to be flying and would have some video interference problems we could of took the FPV feed settings for the channels it uses out of auto and manually selected different channels.. I'm sure if his was effecting mine that mine more then likely was also causing him problems to.

Mind explaining how to do this step by step?
I'm sure others here would like to see that.
Way appreciated!!

Mind explaining how to do this step by step?
I'm sure others here would like to see that.
Way appreciated!!

If you mean how to you set the channels manually.

Up on the top bar of the app to the right of were the green safe to fly box is. you should see an icon that looks like the controller and one more spot over to the right of that is an icon that ways HD in side what looks like a screen. Tap that icon and that will bring you in to a new page that says image transmission settings accost the top. Then right under that on the top right there should be two choices you can check one is auto the other is custom.. If you pick custom it will let you pick what channel you want. and to change the channel there is a Graph looking thing that will show the channels you have and some bars for each channel showing the signal quality of each channel and right under that there should be some thing that says channel at the left and a box directly to the right side of the page across from that that will say channel what ever channel its on.. Hit that and then it will show a drop down with all the channels and scroll threw to pick what ever channel you want. and it will set it to that channel.. Try to pick one some one else is not using and also on that shows a green bar in the graph. and preferably one with the lowest green bar and the highers dbi strength. Then hit the x on the top right of the screen to close it and get back to your fpv screen. and you should be all good to go. . If you put it back in auto it will pick what ever channel it thinks has the best signal if you want to go back to it being in auto.

tested it indoors this morning. Seems to work as I wanted.
ISO stays at 100, bracket works with shutter speeds only.

thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj