Two P3 Pro's sold as a bundle $1550 - Local pick up North Central Ohio (Anytime) or Kentucky (8/20)

Reaction score
I am going to sell two of my P3 Pro's. I do not want to ship, i want the buyer to see that they fly fine and will accept no trades (unless it is an Inspire lol). I am in no hurry to sell. I will be in Louisville, Ky on saturday 8/20 at a drone meet being put together. I will also be in Cincinnati on Saturday 8/19 and again Sunday 8/21 as I travel back home through Columbus toward north central Ohio

The first P3 pro has three flights on it, I bought it as a backup and tested it to make sure it flew. It does have the old style motors, but there is nothing wrong with it at all. The box was crushed a little in shipment by B&H photo but no damage to the quad at all.

The second P3 Pro also has he old style motors and works fine, but was at one time involved in a small crash. The previous owner used epoxy on the gimbal because it had a crack from what I understand, but it works fine so I decided not to replace the broken part. He also took the top shell off and didn't know how to remove it without tools so there are small marks where her used a screwdriver to separate it. I didn't have gold stickers so when i put it back together I used silver ones from the set I had on hand. There was also the normal crack under one motor, so I added the strong arm plate to that motor only. The other three strong arm plates are in the bag and the next owner can install them.

Both Birds will come with a charger, I do not have any new props since I used the ones from this bird to dye them but I will come up with a set for both quads. They do not come with an SD card, but we will test with one of mine. The pair of quads will come with three batteries, one has 1 charge on it and the other two will be whatever batteries that have the lowest number of cycles on them at the time of sale as I have a third P3 Pro that I am using the batteries in. I will also include a couple of filters I don't need.

I will post more photos in the comments since i cant get more than 4 to upload for the add

Call Scott 419-564-4983 or reply to this post

Quad 1 with three flights:

20160809_191844.jpg

20160809_185255.jpg

Quad 2:

20160812_091011.jpg

20160812_083607.jpg

More pictures of the second quad. You have to click on the thumbnail to view. I cant just post the picture for some reason.

Attachments

• 20160812_083633.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 368
  • 20160812_083657.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 367
  • 20160812_083725.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 341
Any chance you'd sell them separately? I'm in the market for a bird and might be interested in one but have no use for two. Located in KY.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Any chance you'd sell them separately? I'm in the market for a bird and might be interested in one but have no use for two. Located in KY.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I am open to offers depending on which one you would like. I will be in Lexington Ky on Saturday the 20th, spending the night. I wont ship. I want the buyer to see that it works fine so we would have to meet in person and it would be a cash only sell. I was asking for $950 for the one with three flights on it with three batteries one with 1 charge, one the lowest charge count in my case and a third with about 80 cycles on it (the highest charge count in my case)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31