Two P2V+'s coming, after reading this board I'm confused

I know I will get a lot of hate mail for this, but the best advice I can give is to try everything out right away on both birds.
This way you can return it right away if you have issues. This means no dealing with the seller, just return it right away.
I have 2 p2v+'s and that is what I did.

RC has always been a little bit of a risky hobby, especially as the craft gets more complex.

The main gripes are customer service. Sorry to say, but I hear from friends that if you buy from DJI, the only way to get a return is to dispute with Paypal right away, and DJI will tell you that you should cancel the dispute, which you should ignore, and paypal rules in your favor, and then DJI sends you a note saying they have given you a refund!
Otherwise, they stall until you are past the return period, and you have to pay.

The other dealers mentioned here on the forum are reputable and let you return without hassle.

Hopefully, you get a good unit as probably the majority are good units, and never have problems.

Good Luck!

flyNfrank said:
Do not take any part, of anything, for granted and you'll be just fine. Btw, do not upgrade either of your copters to the v3.04 firmware!!! The v3.04 currently has issues that will no doubt ruin your experience in no time.

I've read this before but I have seen no hard evidence of it. I am also bothered that the Ground Station update strongly recommends updating to 3.04, so I am in a quandry with that.

slothead said:
flyNfrank said:
Do not take any part, of anything, for granted and you'll be just fine. Btw, do not upgrade either of your copters to the v3.04 firmware!!! The v3.04 currently has issues that will no doubt ruin your experience in no time.

I've read this before but I have seen no hard evidence of it. I am also bothered that the Ground Station update strongly recommends updating to 3.04, so I am in a quandry with that.

I actually find that things are running smoother with 3.04. Im also not 100% convinced that DJI always, consistently states all of the "fixes" that are included in their firmware updates.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1