Two OSD alternatives that don't require PMU v2

Reaction score
P1070082.jpg
Just got these, both from Banggood, each ~$30. Neither needs a CAN Bus connector, as it switches places with the GPS cable to the Naza. Power from aux power. Reports on installation and use to come.

Reactions: Drone_King
Reactions: cheebs
Any update on this fella?

Still nothing to report... very busy at the moment, will try to get on this before the New Year.

I know its been awhile but any update
Sorry! Not yet... Busy as hell with work (opening a new chocolate shop next Thurs) and building a beastly 900mm X8 with Z15-GH4, A2, Lightbridge. It's relegated all my other builds to the corner for now. The OSDs are next on my list to test on a 450 hex with flashed Naza Lite and RunCam.

Sorry! Not yet... Busy as hell with work (opening a new chocolate shop next Thurs) and building a beastly 900mm X8 with Z15-GH4, A2, Lightbridge. It's relegated all my other builds to the corner for now. The OSDs are next on my list to test on a 450 hex with flashed Naza Lite and RunCam.
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT...

Reactions: cheebs
I know its been awhile but any update

Hey ratty, I just saw this thread and noticed your interest in the OSDs. I have the N1 Naza OSD (on the left) and it works great. There are a number of good options and you can choose not only which ones you want to show up on the screen, but actually where the icons and telemetry data appear. It's very customizable and has never failed in a single flight since I bought it in March of last year. It's a great unit...

Reactions: rattydude77
Hey ratty, I just saw this thread and noticed your interest in the OSDs. I have the N1 Naza OSD (on the left) and it works great. There are a number of good options and you can choose not only which ones you want to show up on the screen, but actually where the icons and telemetry data appear. It's very customizable and has never failed in a single flight since I bought it in March of last year. It's a great unit...
Thanks for the info I still haven't got my OSD yet I just got 2 Multistar 5500mah in and waiting on the battery door I prob will go with the N1 NAZA OSD good price and found lots of info on it...

I got the N1OSD do you have to press the button to get home lock I want to install it under my hood of my phantom

I got the N1OSD do you have to press the button to get home lock I want to install it under my hood of my phantom

Not sure what you mean about the button and home lock. Mine is installed inside the shell and I never have to press anything. Home lock is still initiated and confirmed by Naza and the LED. Let us know how you like the N1 when it's up and running...

Ok had my first flight tonight well 3 batterys worth and man was it fun its been awhile.The N1 osd is a nice addition to the FPV flying. The only prob I had was my home arrow was way off not even close to home point don't know why even with 9/10 satellites and I have to fix battery voltage monitor so I gotta figure out why other than that 1 out of 10 il give it a 9 and half great little osd and cheap.....HAPPY FLYING

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31