Two Newbie Questions

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks in advance for any replies to my query of this forum.

1) I fly a Phantom 3 Standard. I thought that I understood from reading previous discussions/info pieces that the camera on the Phantom 3 Standard was significantly inferior to the camera(s) on the Ph 3 Advanced, Ph 3 Pro, as well as those on the Ph 4.

Nevertheless, several times recently as I have shown aerial footage to friends/associates, they've quickly remarked about the "great" quality of the video footage/images shot with my Ph 3.

Thus my question: Can anyone here please point me to a point by point comparison of qualities/capabilities of the various cameras found on the various Phantoms.

Upshot: I want to upgrade to the next best machine, one that might afford me the opportunity to start shooting at a professional level. Any advice/perspective provided will be much appreciated.

Persona anecdotal perspective especially appreciated.

Happy New Year to all.

Reactions: dirkclod
they've quickly remarked about the "great" quality of the video footage/images shot with my Ph 3
It is a great camera. The difference is that it cannot shoot 4K video.

I want to upgrade to the next best machine, one that might afford me the opportunity to start shooting at a professional level.
The Phantom 4 Pro currently has the best available camera in the Phantom line.

Reactions: Nickster
Welcome to the forum Butch .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik