Two more newb questions....

Reaction score
So I have searched on here and elsewhere and can't find the answer to a couple of questions so here goes.

1. I get that in the active track that the drone doesn't change elevation as it follows its subject except for using the collision avoidance system. But my question is at what elevation does it fly when you start active track? If i get the drone ariborne and say at an altitude of 50ft and then engage the active track will it stay at 50ft? I am specifically wanting to follow my boat so changes in elevation are not an issue.

2. When I cache maps (Nvidia Shield K1) using the Litchi app do the maps cache on the tablet itself or only within LItchi. Its much easier to cache in Litchi since I don't need to be hooked to the controller but I want to know if I do that then go to my flying location but use DJIGO will the maps still pull up?

Thanks,

Steve

Went back and checked and see that I can cache maps with the DJIGO app without being hooked to the controller. But still have the same basic question. Do you need to cache maps in both apps or does using one app cache maps in a generic location on the tablet which either app will grab once you go to fly (I am assuming this is correct)?

I use an Apple device and I have cached maps in one flying app and they were not available when I switched to another. And for you first question, I believe ActiveTrack does have terrain awareness in that it will change altitude if you do but only if it is within VPS range of the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1