Two monitors

Reaction score
There's no reason why I can't have two monitors receiving the same signal from the same transmitter, is there? Based on my limited knowledge, there won't be any interference because the receivers are just...receiving.

Just wondering b/c my girlfriend wants to be able to see what I'm seeing, but it's annoying having her look over my shoulder. :lol:

dptcalvin said:
There's no reason why I can't have two monitors receiving the same signal from the same transmitter, is there? Based on my limited knowledge, there won't be any interference because the receivers are just...receiving.

Just wondering b/c my girlfriend wants to be able to see what I'm seeing, but it's annoying having her look over my shoulder. :lol:

There's no reason why it shouldn't work.

• P2, H3-2D, GoPro Hero 3+B, AVL-58, 5.8G clover-leaf antennas, iOSD-mini, Black Pearl 7" diversity receiver/monitor

dptcalvin said:

you are absolutely correct. you're broadcasting an open signal that anybody tuned into the proper frequency can receive and watch.

So you can either get a 2nd receiver and just tune it into the proper frequency, or if you primary display has a "video out" you could theoretically just get a cable and use the video out to the video-in on another display

but from a technical standpoint, you could have 2, 20, or 2000 people all viewing that transmission... anybody in range with a compatible receiver.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl