Two diffrent Phantom in one app?

Reaction score
hello! Lennart from Sweden here. New in the droneworld,but modelflyer since 30 year ago. I have just bougt a P3 advance,but this one is after first flight backway to seller,got compasse error in the app,something is wrong with the drone... However,i bougt another drone in a forum here i Sweden. A P3 4k. Can i use the same app and same iPad to both drones?? Or must i have for exemple My iphone6 and a new app for one of them??

Well come on in, to the forum. ;-)
Yes, You can use the same device & Go app, for both drones.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Lennart wiklund
Please note most of the DJI go settings are saved on RC, so try to use different controllers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Please note most of the DJI go settings are saved on RC
Other than maybe the stick calibration, I don't know that any of the settings are stored in the remote controller. They are stored on the Phantom and on the mobile device where DJI GO is installed.

The fundamental key of the drone to be controlled is saved on RC. DJI go app keeps the min settings, most of them are saved on RC and or drone.

(Sorry, I'm sick for long and not very active. I'm writing based on my memory)

The fundamental key of the drone to be controlled is saved on RC. DJI go app keeps the min settings, most of them are saved on RC and or drone.

(Sorry, I'm sick for long and not very active. I'm writing based on my memory)

I have two phantoms labelled 1 & 2 and two controllers labelled 1 & 2 I made sure that I dedicated one controller to each phantom so that they are linked. If you have two controllers and one Phantom you must link the appropriate controller before flight just to be sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl