Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Twitchy/Laggy Video Increase after FW Update

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by TBDGR, Jun 16, 2015.

1. TBDGR

Seems that something is amiss with either my P3P or my devices. I fly either on my Galaxy Note 3 or the Shield. Recently, Ive noticed that my video stutters and freezes and unfreezes constantly. My first 5-10 flights were all butter smooth downlink and no problems with freezing or anything of the like.

Figured I would ask the community and see if they have some ideas to try out before I start playing musical video devices !!

** On a brighter note, my signal dropout issue seems to have gone away nearly entirely, with the losses only cropping up while at LONNNNNNG distances. Whereas before I would start losing signal and get frequent dropouts at 400' or less

2. NYRangers99

I have the Shield also and still getting lag in the video feed…never had it before the last 2 updates…

3. Simon Danial Junghans

I flew earlier today, only problem I faced was the video downlink. It froze on me a few time even being literally right behind the P3P. All these problems came once I downloaded the new update on both my P3P / RC.

Any advise on what I should do ? :)

#3 Simon Danial Junghans, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  4. tvckz

Dump your cheap ANDROID! You could spend 2 grand on p3p - spend 399 for IPAD mini 3 with 16 GB and no cell. You will feel the difference instantly. No lags with my ipad.