Twitching / Sporadic Movement

Reaction score
Anyone ever encountered this with their P4?

I had the drone in what I call safe mode - normal (non sport) mode and noticed the drone seemed to move/twitch on its own.

It wasn't windy/gusty so can rule this out.

...I'm not 100% as I looked away briefly - but when I looked back, the drone was reversing. I just caught it in time as nearly reversed into a bridge - over a torrent of water! Was an inch or two from loosing the drone!

Soon after that I moved the drone away from the bridge and I saw a couple more twitches.

Is there a way to decode/check flight logs to see if the controller was sending a signal e.g. to check if the sticks were being pushed(or pulled) or if the controller thought sticks were being moved when weren't?

Cheers

Ok, you can view flight log through GO 4 app - and enable controller/stick movement.

This log shows the drone moved on its own accord - and me then pushing forward on stick to counter.

Think I'll need to interrogate the log from the actual drone...

Anyone have any recommendations as to how I do this?

Edit: Oddly enough, this log seems to be on its own. In GO4 app I normally have my DJI account then my Phantom 4 logs, but the log for this flight seems to be on its own Phantom 4 screen, so now have 3 sets of flight logs.

I've found this site for decoding log on the drone: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Won't get a chance to the weekend to try decode though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4