Tv viewing

Reaction score
I recent saw a comment that the video on the micro sd card can be directly viewed on a 4k tv by inserting the card into a card reader and connecting it via a USB port on the tv. When I try it I get a blank screen on the tv. Is there a way to directly view on the tv or is the only way by downloading to my computer and then connecting my computer to the tv? I don't like the second method since it does not stream to my tv in 4K. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I recent saw a comment that the video on the micro sd card can be directly viewed on a 4k tv by inserting the card into a card reader and connecting it via a USB port on the tv. When I try it I get a blank screen on the tv. Is there a way to directly view on the tv or is the only way by downloading to my computer and then connecting my computer to the tv? I don't like the second method since it does not stream to my tv in 4K.
The Phantom can save video files as either .mov or .mp4 files.
The first thing to check is what format (s) your TV can read.
The solution may be as simple as saving in a different format.

you should at least see the DCIM folder when you select USB input on tv.
hasn't bothered me, since I'm not upgrading to 4k, waiting on 8k, or a tv dies.

I do this all the time with my Sony 4K. I can't imagine your TV can't read .mov or .mp4 files, but you might confirm that. Do you see the folders that are on the SD card? You should be able to scroll through and open those with your remote and choose the appropriate video file for viewing. Might want to consult your TV manual for how to use the USB input.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20